Yerevan, Armenia (3 Nights & 4 Days)
Few nations have histories as ancient, complex and laced with tragedy as Armenia, and even fewer have a culture that is as rich and resilient. This is a destination where you will be intrigued by history, awed by monuments, amazed by the landscape and charmed by down-to-earth locals.
- 3 nights accommodation in 4* or similar.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Return airport transfers.
- Full Day Lake Sevan Tsaghkadzor Dilijan Tour on Medium Car (Yerevan).
- Half-Day Yerevan City Tour on Medium Car (Yerevan).
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, travel insurance, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Arrival to Heydar Aliyev International airport. Meeting by guide. Transfer to Hotel Accommodation in the hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight in Yerevan.
Breakfast at the hotel. Full Day Lake Sevan Tsaghkadzor Dilijan Tour: This tour takes you to the North of Armenia, where you will be surrounded by beautiful nature. Experience the natural beauty of Tsaghkadzor Resort. Enjoy a visit to Sevanavank Monastery, the stunning landscape and cultural heritage of Dilijan City. Nice weather, mild summer, and warm winter attract tourists all year round. Overnight in Yerevan.
After your breakfast, with start will the Gabala tour our first stop will be. Gabala Nature Tour; through this tour you will be spending time by visiting 2 main attractions of Gabala– Nohurgol Lake and which is considered as a natural wonder. The lake is surrounded by forests, so you can walk around the lake, in this secluded place you can relax, even sail boat on the lake. Seven staged waterfall which we can see just three of them. To look at the other waterfalls, you have to climb up the stairs, which requires some physical strength. However, a mysterious panorama awaits those who are going through this difficult path. There is also a restaurant and a tea house. The waterfall is always dark and cool because it is located in a dense forest that is not affected by the sun’s rays. Next must-see place is Tufandag, whose name translates as Blizzard Mountain, lies on the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus, just 4 km north of Gabala. Its proximity to the town of Gabala is one of the resort’s great advantages, as visitors do not need special transport to get there; Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Gabala.
Check out the hotel, Transfer to Yerevan airport for your flight back.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.