So you have seen Burj Khalifa from the ground up. But what about from the sea? This is where the adventure begins. You are going to witness not only the tallest building of the world but the landmarks that will surprise you once you capture them from a panoramic view while cursing.
When taking a canal tour in Dubai, whether on an Abra or a luxury vessel. You are going to see places like Festival City, Business Bay, the Burj Khalifa, and Ras Al Khor Sanctuary in addition to taking in the breathtaking skyline of the city.
Trust me these landmarks are a sight to behold from a cruise.
Book your Dubai Water Canal Cruise now
- Pick up & Drop Off
- 2 Hours Dhow Canal Dinner Cruise
- International buffet dinner
- Unlimited Water & Soft Drinks
- Access to lower deck and upper deck.
- Live Entertainment shows
- Photography:Casual photography is permitted, but it is strongly advised to obtain permission before taking photographs (especially of strangers).However, photographing Arab women is not permitted. Furthermore, photographing government buildings or military installations is strictly forbidden.Cancellation:
Any part or entire of your Dhow Cruise can be canceled due to bad weather conditions, Government policies or force majeure.
However, clients will be offered a closest alternative date or a refund for your Dhow Cruise Dubai. In case the client chooses to cancel a pre-booked trip, our cancellation policy shall apply thenceforth.
Duration: 03 Hours Cruising
Departure Point: Hotel / Apartment