A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world of Water
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. You must be at least 10 years old. NO PRIOR experience with scuba diving NEITHER SWIMMING is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out.
First you will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive in a 30 minutes briefing session teaching key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive. Learn about the equipment use and how they are working. The effects of water pressure, how to communicate underwater and how
Then you will be ready to go in a 30 minutes practical session in shallow water on how to use the equipment, how to breath from regulator as well as swim with equipment.
After that you will experience the underwater scuba diving for around 45 minutes or more.
- 7 Days a Week Time slots 09am, 12pm & 03pm
- Tour Duration 04 Hours including Pick & Drop Off
- Pick & Drop off Included from anywhere in Dubai
- 30 Minutes Training in the class room for basic Scuba Diving Skills
- 30 Minutes Training in the Shallow Water
- 45 Minutes Underwater Scuba Diving
- Towels will be provided free
- All Scuba Diving Instruments are included
- Unlimited Popcorn, Beverages such as Water, Juice, Slush & Detox Water
- Pictures & Videos Underwater will be provided free
- Must bring Swimming Clothes or any extra clothes
- To Discover Scuba Diving (try drive) is Package for People who want to try Scuba Diving for the first time & they want to explore Dubai marine life under water
- You do not need to have Scuba Diving License
- Swimming skills are not required to do Scuba Diving
- The Dive will take place in Sunset Beach which will be a Shore Dive Maximum depth of 20 Feet (Depends on your comfortability)
- Must be at least 10 years old
Duration: 04 Hours
Departure Point: Hotel / Apartment