Istanbul, Turkey (4 Nights & 5 Days)
Istanbul is a major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. Its Old City reflects cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled here. In the Sultanahmet district, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain. The iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics.
- 4 nights accommodation at a 4* hotel in Istanbul
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide during tours.
- All Entrances for sightseeing.
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, travel insurance, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Welcome to Istanbul. Transfer from Istanbul Airport to hotel in European Side. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day Istanbul Classic tour. Tour of “Sultan Ahmet Center”, the heart of the “Old City” from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled. Hagia Sophia, the Church of Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Ä°znik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. Hippodrome, centre of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome. Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping centre and the biggest “souk” in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir. (Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request) Lunch at a Turkish Restaurant. TopkapÄ± Palace, the residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc. Live guide commentary is not allowed in special sections. (Harem is not included in the program) Sultan Tombs, there are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia Sophia. The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, red, green and blue flower motives. Prince robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed on the sarcophaguses. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
Breakfast at the hotel. FULL DAY PRINCESS ISLAND TOUR WITH LUNCH. Depart: 09:30//Return: 17:00 Our tour starts with departure to first island, which is called Knal Ada. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure. Explore the city on your own.
Proceed to Istanbul airport for departure.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.