Gorgeous Georgia (3 Nights & 4 Days)
Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti. The capital, Tbilisi, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town. Tbilisi is the capital of the country of Georgia. Its cobblestoned old town reflects a long, complicated history, with periods under Persian and Russian rule. Its diverse architecture encompasses Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings, and Soviet Modernist structures. Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.
- 3 nights accommodation in Tbilisi at a 3* hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return airport transfers.
- Excursions as per itinerary.
- Guide assistance during the tours to Old Tbilisi and Kakheti.
- Entrance fees.
- Culinary activities.
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel. Overnight stay in Tbilisi.
Breakfast at the hotel 11:00 am. Excursion for Old Tbilisi tour ( duration 2-3 hours) During the tour you will visit: Metekhi Church the heroic King Vakhtang Gorgasali commissioned the building of the inscribed-cross church in the 5th century. It is dramatically located on the cliff overlooking the Mtkvari River. Narikala Fortress visiting Narikala fortress, enjoy the panorama of the city Chardin Street is one of the oldest streets of Tbilisi. Now, this is a favorite meeting place for its fancy cafes and clubs, little art salons, and galleries. The street got this name in honor of the famous French artist, Jean-Baptiste-Simeon Chardin. Old Baths A touch of Old Tbilisi – the Sulfur Baths, built-in 17th century, have subterranean pavilions topped by unique red brick domes with steam from the hot springs streaming from their tops, giving a magical atmosphere to this historic area of old homes and interesting shops. Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Breakfast at the hotel. At 10:00 am. Excursion to Kakheti Visiting Sighanghi – city of love Free time to discover the beautiful romantic city Visiting Bodbe – the burial place of St. Nino Culinary activities – Georgian bread baking and Georgian traditional sweets- Churchkhela making. Back to Tbilisi and overnight in Tbilisi hotel.
Check out from hotel and get transferred to the Airport for departure.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.