Belgrade, Serbia (3 Nights & 4 Days)
Belgrade is the capital of the southeast European country of Serbia. Its most significant landmark is the Beogradska Tvr?ava, an imposing fortress at the confluence of the Danube and the Sava rivers. The fort is a testament to the city’s strategic importance to the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, Serbian and Austrian empires, and it’s now the site of several museums as well as Kalemegdan, a vast park.
- 3 nights accommodation in Belgrade at a 4* hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Belgrade: 3-Hour Small Group Walking Tour.
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, travel insurance, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Arrive in Belgrade International Airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Belgrade.
After breakfast, proceed for a Half Day Belgrade city tour. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Belgrade
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Belgrade.
After breakfast, check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for departure.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.