Amman, Jordan (3 Nights & 4 Days)
Amman, the capital of Jordan, is a fascinating city of contrasts – a unique blend of old and new, situated on a hilly area between the desert and the fertile Jordan Valley. In the commercial heart of the city, ultra-modern buildings, hotels, smart restaurants, art galleries and boutiques rub shoulders comfortably with traditional coffee shops and tiny artisans’ workshops. Amman’s neighborhoods are diverse and range in cultural and historical context from hustle and bustle of the downtown markets to the art galleries of Jabal Lweibdeh and the modern shopping district of Abdali.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 4* hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- Full Day Amman City and Iraq El Amir Tour
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, travel insurance, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Arrive in Amman and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Amman
After breakfast. Full-Day Amman City and Iraq El Amir Tour. Overnight in Amman.
Breakfast at the hotel. Full-Day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Amman.
After breakfast. End of the tour and transfer to airport.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.