Amman & Dead Sea (3 Nights & 4 Days)
Amman, the capital of Jordan, is a modern city with numerous ancient ruins. Atop Jabal al-Qala’a hill, the historic Citadel includes the pillars of the Roman Temple of Hercules and the 8th-century Umayyad Palace complex, known for its grand dome. Built into a different downtown hillside, the Roman Theater is a 6,000-capacity, 2nd-century stone amphitheater offering occasional events.
- 3* Nights Accommodation in Amman at a 4* hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Full Day Dead Sea Tour
- Travel Insurance.
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel. Overnight in Amman.
Full Day Dead Sea Tour (Amman) (Vehicle: Medium Car) Drive to the Dead Sea, which is over 400 meters (1,312 ft.) below sea level. The lowest point on the face of the earth, this vast, stretch of water receives a number of incoming rivers, including the River Jordan. Once the waters reach the Dead Sea they are land-locked and have nowhere to go, so they evaporate, leaving behind a dense, rich, cocktail of salts and minerals that supply industry, agriculture and medicine with some of its finest products. We will arrange an entrance to Dead Sea Spa Hotel to have the chance to enjoy the Spa Hotel facilities or float on the Dead Sea Salty water. Transfer back to Amman for overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Amman.
After breakfast, check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for departure.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.