Amazing Tbilisi with Turtle Lake (3 Nights & 4 Days)
At the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Georgia is a combination of uniqueness and diversity. Although a small country, you can find here the Caucasus Mountain range, Black Sea coastline, curative climate and mineral waters, national parks and UNESCO Heritage Sites, ancient history, diverse culture and traditions, delicious cuisine, rich wine culture and last but not least, our world-famous Georgian hospitality.
Vake Park is a public park in Tbilisi. The park was opened in 1946 and is located in the Vake district of Tbilisi at the western end of Chavchavadze Avenue. World War II Memorial sits at the top of the hill in the park Turtle Lake is a direct English translation of Kus Tba, a small lake at the outskirts of Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, so named due to the perceived abundance of turtles living in these places. The other, less frequently used name of this lake is K’ork’
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Tours as per itinerary on private basis.
- Ticket for Open Air Museum
- English speaking guide service during the mentioned tours
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, travel insurance, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Arrive at Tbilisi international airport. Meeting and transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi (30-minute drive). Check into the hotel. Overnight in Tbilisi
Breakfast at the hotel. 12:00 pm. you’ll first visit the Giorgi Chitaia Open Air Museum of Ethnography which showcases the unique history and culture of Georgia’s different regions with its more than 70 structures. After the tour transfer to Tbilisi city tour (2-3 hours) During the tour you will visit: Metekhi Church The heroic King Vakhtang Gorgasali commissioned the building of the inscribed-cross church in the 5th century. It is dramatically located on the cliff overlooking the Mtkvari River. Narikala Fortress – go up to the top of the mountain to the old ruins of Narikala fortress, and enjoy the panorama of the city; Chardin Street is one of the oldest streets of Tbilisi. Now, this is a favorite meeting place for its fancy cafes and clubs, little art salons, and galleries. The street got this name in honor of the famous French artist, Jean- Baptiste-Simeon Chardin. Old Baths A touch of Old Tbilisi — the Sulfur Baths, built in the 17th century, have subterranean pavilions topped by unique red brick domes with steam from the hot springs streaming from their tops, giving a magical atmosphere to this historic area of old homes and interesting shops. Walk along Leselidze street full of souvenir shops and wine houses. Visiting Mtatsminda Park located on the Hill of Holly Mountain. Enjoy the panoramic view of Tbilisi. Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Tbilisi
Breakfast at the hotel. At 11:00 am. the guide and driver will meet you at the hotel and transfer you to Turtle lake. Turtle Lake is a quiet and cozy family-friendly recreational area that offers various kinds of activities. It’s a good place if you find yourself tired and want a rest for a while in peace. You’ll be in love with the impressive Mountain View and air that fills you with harmony. Free time to relax and explore the area. Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Tbilisi.
After breakfast, check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for departure.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of flights, hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.