- 6×6 cm color photo with white background.
- A color passport copy demonstrating complete name, place & date of birth, nationality, passport number, issuance and expiry date, father name, and mother name.
- Valid passport with around 6 months validity at the moment of travel.
- A copy of the flight ticket of your selected airline.
- For Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and Pakistan citizens, a national ID is even needed.
It is nearly the same process as the application for other Dubai visas. The application process for the Dubai transit visa is easy. You need to submit copies of your passport and tickets for your onward flight, as well as passport-sized photographs, a duly filled application form, a minimal visa fee, and any additional requirements.
Once your 96 Hours Transit Visa UAE has been approved, you can rest assured that you’ll be granted entry to the UAE with a stay of no longer than 96 hours. It allows you to explore the major landmarks of Dubai and enjoy the latest attractions and theme parks, as well as shopping and visiting family and friends.
Mehroz Al Noor Tours is the most reliable tour and travel partner for UAE tourism. We offer end-to-end visa solutions offered. Visa applications are controlled and processed by visa specialists. Highest possibilities of visa approval with Mehroz Al Noor Tours expertise. We believe in adding value to your travel, transparency, and a trouble-free experience secured with us.
Talk to our Travel Experts at +971 52 428 3542 or +971 2 645 7793 or contact us to find out more. You can now reach out to us on Whatsapp at +971 50 545 5999 for the same.
- For all transactions required, advanced payment.
- You can do bank transfers or direct cash payments.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to your account within 7 working days.