- 6×6 cm color photo with white background.
- A color passport copy demonstrating complete name, place & date of birth, nationality, passport number, issuance and expiry date, father name, and mother name.
- Valid passport with around 6 months validity at the moment of travel.
- A copy of the flight ticket of your selected airline.
- For Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and Pakistan citizens, a national ID is even needed.
As the name shows, the 60 days UAE visa would not stand legal for 60 days, rather than the last 30 days, thereby permitting visitors to spend a long-term trip in the United Arab Emirates without the requirement of leaving the nation within 30 days. In addition, this will even give travelers moving beyond the UAE a long duration to arrange for their work or residence visa.
In addition, according to the country’s new visa rule, all entry visas would now stand obtainable for single or multiple entries and would be legal for 60 days from their issuance date. They can even stand renewed for the same tenure of another sixty days.
Mehroz Al Noor Tours is the most reliable tour and travel partner for UAE tourism. We offer end-to-end visa solutions offered. Visa applications are controlled and processed by visa specialists. Highest possibilities of visa approval with Mehroz Al Noor Tours expertise. We believe in adding value to your travel, transparency, and a trouble-free experience secured with us.
Talk to our Travel Experts at +971 52 428 3542 or +971 2 645 7793 or contact us to find out more. You can now reach out to us on Whatsapp at +971 50 545 5999 for the same.
- For all transactions required, advanced payment.
- You can do bank transfers or direct cash payments.
- If eligible for a refund your amount will be returned back to your account within 7 working days.